News & Events
There’s always something new happening at Cornerstone. Community is our middle name, and community involvement is a way of life for our members and employees. New product promotions, fun community events, charitable projects - this is the place to read all about it.
2020 Community Involvement!
CCF supports local communities, schools and non-profits through the Covid-19 Pandemic. Even though our plan for the year was changed, we adapted and created new ways to give back, while remaining socially distant. These include:
- Monetary donations to support struggling neighbors to Neighborhood House, Forgotten Harvest and Gleaners Food Bank.
- Providing meals for essential hospital workers at Promedica Toledo Hospital and Beaumont Hospitals, both in Troy and Royal Oak.
- Awarded three extra scholarships totaling $8,500 to six local CCF students.
- Provided no-touch thermometers to local elementary schools.
- In support of Juneteenth, CCF made a monetary donation to Focus Hope and purchased age-appropriate books that were donated to local elementary schools.
- Gift card giveaways to local small businesses in support of Small Business Week.
- Gift card giveaways to local essential workers.
- Co-Worker of the Quarter donations to Michigan Humane Society and American Society for Deaf Children.
- A proud sponsor of MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving) of Michigan's Virtual Walk Like MADD, and a Future of No More Victims program.