News & Events
There’s always something new happening at Cornerstone. Community is our middle name, and community involvement is a way of life for our members and employees. New product promotions, fun community events, charitable projects - this is the place to read all about it.
Have you heard?
CCF is celebrating 70 years on May 11th, 2021! To celebrate, we've put together special promotions and offers for our members. We will also include information about social media contests and how we are giving back to the community during this fabulous 70th year. Head on over to our 70th Anniversary page to check it out!
2021 Community Involvement.
Coming soon! Stay tuned for updates.
2020 Community Involvement.
CCF supports local communities, schools and non-profits through the Covid-19 Pandemic. Even though our plan for the year was changed, we adapted and created new ways to give back, while remaining socially distant. These include:
- Monetary donations to support struggling neighbors to Neighborhood House, Forgotten Harvest and Gleaners Food Bank.
- Providing meals for essential hospital workers at Promedica Toledo Hospital and Beaumont Hospitals, both in Troy and Royal Oak.
- Awarded three extra scholarships totaling $8,500 to six local CCF students.
- Provided no-touch thermometers to local elementary schools.
- In support of Juneteenth, CCF made a monetary donation to Focus Hope and purchased age-appropriate books that were donated to local elementary schools.
- Gift card giveaways to local small businesses in support of Small Business Week.
- Gift card giveaways to local essential workers.
- Co-Worker of the Quarter donations to Michigan Humane Society and American Society for Deaf Children.
- A proud sponsor of MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving) of Michigan's Virtual Walk Like MADD, and a Future of No More Victims program.