Online Banking & Bill Pay
Online Banking & Bill Pay
Bank on the beach, at the office, or at home in your PJs — we won’t judge. Free some time from your busy schedule with these secure, free online services. Check account balances, transfer funds, get your Visa® balance and even turn your debit card on and off in case of theft or loss.
Set it and forget it with Online Bill Pay, and never worry about missing a payment again. Setting up payees is easy, and scheduling reoccurring payments only takes a second. Get started today!
- Incredibly convenient FREE services
- Access your accounts anytime, anywhere
- Check balances and transfer funds
- Turn your debit card on and off in case of theft or loss
- Member-to-Member transfers
- Get up-to-date account information
- Reconcile your accounts easily and accurately
- State-of-the-art security and encryption
Managing your bills is now easier than ever with Online Bill Pay. Sending money electronically is faster, more convenient and more secure than sending a check. And even when a paper check is necessary, Online Bill Pay can save you time because your check is mailed directly to the recipient, which saves you a trip to the post office.
Do more with fewer clicks from the Online Bill Pay dashboard:
- Never miss a payment with online bill payment, available 24/7.
- Set up recurring payments or a one-time payment; whatever works for you.
- Conveniently pay another person via email, direct deposit or check.
- Set up bill pay alerts, including payment reminders, by text or email.
How to register for Online Bill Pay:
- If you're ready to register for Online Bill Pay, log in to Online Banking and follow the directions. If you get stuck, please call us at 800.777.6728, and one of our friendly representatives will walk you through the setup.
Starting on August 13th, 2019, CCF members may view their account history through personal financial management software like Intuit’s Quicken™/ QuickBooks. CCF uses Express Web Connect to connect to Quicken. Using Quicken software, you can select Cornerstone Community Financial Credit Union as a listed financial institution, input your online banking credentials, and retrieve your account data directly to Quicken.
- Download transactions
- Create Financial Budgets
- Reconcile Transactions & Statements
To setup/regain access to Quicken and/or QuickBooks, please select the applicable document for setup details and instructions.
Express Web Connect Setup – Express Web Connect allows users to use the same User ID and Password as your Online Banking Login
If you get stuck, please call us at 800.777.6728, and one of our friendly representatives will walk you through the setup.
Monday – Friday 8am – 8pm EST.