Welcome to Cornerstone! Through our business savings accounts, you can get started as a business member, earn money, and save for important expenditures.
Cornerstone offers three options for your business’s savings goals.
Business Savings Account
Step 1 to becoming a business member of Cornerstone Community Financial: open a business savings account. You can get started with as little as a $10 deposit. Open one for your business and you’ll get these benefits:
- Cornerstone Community Financial membership
- Save time with 24/7 access to Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- Earn dividends with a low minimum balance of just $50
Business Money Market Account
Want to upgrade your earnings while still retaining easy access to your cash? A Business Money Market Account will fill the bill. The account can also be used as overdraft protection for a Business Checking account.
Our Business Money Market Account has:
- Competitive, tiered dividend rates (higher balances earn higher rates)
- Flexibility and easy access to funds
- 24/7 access to Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- $1 monthly membership fee (waived if you open a business checking account)
- No monthly service fee if you maintain a $250 balance ($5 fee if not)
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open account
Business Share Certificates
The appeal of Cornerstone’s Share Certificates for your business can be summed up in two words: Guaranteed returns. Terms are available from 6 to 60 months. Choose a shorter term for more flexibility, or go for higher returns with a longer term certificate - whatever works better for your business.
Features of Share Certificates:
- Low-risk investment with higher returns than savings accounts
- Guaranteed fixed rates for guaranteed returns
- Open with a $1,000 deposit
- Federally insured by NCUA
Want to make a bigger investment? Jumbo Certificates are available for businesses investing $50,000 or more.