News & Events
Free Shred Day 2022
TIME: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
LOCATION: Sterling Heights Chamber of Commerce - 12900 Hall Rd.
- Limit of 3 boxes/bags per car
- All items must be contained in a lift-able box/bag
- No sorting onsite
- No plastic bags
What's new in 2022?
CCF is growing! We are pleased to announce that our new branch in Toledo, Ohio at 4400 Heatherdowns Blvd. is NOW OPEN!
This new location will enable our Ohio team to connect with even more members and help them reach their financial goals.
CCF has been granted approval from the State of Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services to expand its field of membership in both Michigan and Ohio.
In Michigan, CCF will now be open for membership to any and every resident of the entire Great Lakes State, regardless of where they live or work.
In Ohio, CCF’s field-of-membership has been expanded to include four additional northwestern counties: Fulton, Henry, Ottawa, and Sandusky, in addition to our current Lucas and Wood Counties.
Our team members wanted to help Oxford High School students as they returned to campus after the tragic events on November 30th. Team members donated funds, which CCF matched. We donated a portion to the Therapy Dog fund. We’re proud to support the #OxfordStrong community.
2021 Community Involvement.
Acts of kindness ranged from cleaning up city parks and sending treats to hard-working healthcare workers to collecting supplies for a local special needs classroom and donating funds to build desks for kids schooling from home. Throughout the year, we were amazed to learn about the incredible organizations at work in the cities CCF calls home and demonstrate our commitment to serving our local communities. Like we always say – Community is our middle name! See all 70 acts of kindness here.
2020 Community Involvement.
- Monetary donations to support struggling neighbors to Neighborhood House, Forgotten Harvest and Gleaners Food Bank.
- Providing meals for essential hospital workers at Promedica Toledo Hospital and Beaumont Hospitals, both in Troy and Royal Oak.
- Awarded three extra scholarships totaling $8,500 to six local CCF students.
- Provided no-touch thermometers to local elementary schools.
- In support of Juneteenth, CCF made a monetary donation to Focus Hope and purchased age-appropriate books that were donated to local elementary schools.
- Gift card giveaways to local small businesses in support of Small Business Week.
- Gift card giveaways to local essential workers.
- Co-Worker of the Quarter donations to Michigan Humane Society and American Society for Deaf Children.
- A proud sponsor of MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving) of Michigan's Virtual Walk Like MADD, and a Future of No More Victims program.