Is a Share Certificate right for me?
With a Share Certificate (also known as a Certificate of Deposit or a CD), you have limited access to your money, but earn higher dividends (interest). You select the amount of time you’re comfortable with based on your savings goals; longer terms yield higher dividends. While making withdrawals is discouraged, Share Certificates offer fixed rates and guaranteed returns.
A Share Certificate is a great way to save for longer term goals, such as college tuition or a dream vacation.
- Low risk investment
- Higher returns than savings accounts
- Terms from 6 to 60 months
- Open with a $1,000 deposit
- Federally insured by National Credit Union Association (NCUA)
- Jumbo Share Certificates available for investments of $50,000 or more
Are you a current Cornerstone Member?
Don't forget to check your personalized offers first before you open a new CD. There may be a special offer or promotion just for you! Simply log in to digital banking, navigate to the main menu and click "Personalized Offers".