Make A Loan Payment
When it’s time to make your loan payment, Cornerstone wants to make it as easy as possible. That’s why we offer a variety of convenient payment options.
Whether paying with funds from a CCF account or from another financial institution, any member can pay:
- In person: Pay in person at any of our branches, shared branches, or service centers.
- By mail: Mail or overnight your check to us, and include your Account Number and Loan ID:
CCFCU – Payment Processing Department
2955 University Drive
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
To pay with funds from a CCF account
If you’re paying from your CCF member account, you have many convenient options:
- CCF’s Online Banking: Use Online Banking to transfer funds to your loan - either as a recurring payment or as needed. Log in to Online Banking or chat with the eBranch to get set up.
- CCF's Mobile Banking App: Download CCF's Mobile Banking app for quick transfers and loan payments on-the-go.
- By phone: Contact our automated system and follow the prompts at 800-777-6728 to make a payment over the phone.
To pay with funds from non-CCF accounts
Have an account elsewhere you’d like to use? No problem. You still have plenty of ways to pay:
- CCF’s Online Loan Payment Service: Use your account and routing number from another financial institution to pay through CCF's Online Loan Payment service - either as a recurring payment or as needed.
- Automatic Debit/Credit Transfer: Complete the Authorization for Automatic Debit/Credit Transfers form (PDF) to set up a Cornerstone-initiated transfer from a non-Cornerstone savings or checking account.
- Payroll Deduction: Contact your payroll department to set up payroll deduction, then notify us to set up your loan transfer by filling out our Loan Transfer Authorization form (PDF).
- Adding an external account: In CCF's Online Banking or in the CCF Mobile Banking App, transfer funds from another financial institution easily. Click here to set up external accounts.
If you need to make a last-minute payment, you can use a non-CCF debit card through Online Loan Payment service for a fee, or call 800-777-6728 during regular business hours to pay via phone for a fee.