What’s more exciting than buying a new home? Buying a new home and having the mortgage process go without a hitch. The mortgage professionals at Cornerstone are dedicated to making that happen.
We can help get you into your dream home, fast. Start by getting pre-approved for more bargaining power during your house hunt, and you’re on your way.
Looking for a personalized rate? One size doesn't fit all. Request a quote below to obtain a rate specific to your unique financial situation.
Are you buying or building a new home?
- Keep more money in your pocket with competitive low rates
- Loans available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes or investment properties
- Take advantage of a wide range of financing programs:
- Traditional financing
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- First-Time home buyer
- Construction Loans - click here to learn more
- Expert loan officers experienced in the local real estate market
- Approval decisions made locally
Are you considering a refinance?
- Our loan experts will help you determine if refinancing is right for you
- Refinance to lower rate or different loan term (or both), to lower your monthly payment or payoff your home faster
- Refinancing could save you thousands over the life of your loan
You can contact one of our mortgage professionals at (866) 898-1818 or email@example.com to answer any of your questions, or to just to ask for advice.
Special Offer: $1,000* Closing Cost Credit
You've heard it for months! Mortgage rates are still at near all-time lows. If you haven't taken advantage, we'll give you a $1,000 reason why you should...now! Receive a $1,000* closing cost credit on any conventional loan with a term of 15 to 30 years. But don't delay any longer! This offer is valid through 2/28/2023.
*Rates are based on credit score, term of loan and collateral. Subject to change at any time. Discount will be applied at the time of closing on the appropriate closing documents. FHA, VA and other mortgage programs not eligible. Existing CCF MFM Mortgages not eligible for promotion. All loans subject to credit approval.