Is a Money Market account right for me?
A Money Market account lets you earn higher dividends (interest) on savings while having full access to your money. It’s different from our regular savings account, because with a Cornerstone Money Market account, the higher your balance, the higher the rate of interest will be (with regular savings, the rate is the same regardless of your balance).
A Money Market account is perfect for short-to medium-term savings goals. For longer term goals, consider a Cornerstone Certificate of Deposit to earn higher rates of interest.
- Competitive, tiered rates (higher balances earn higher rates)
- Flexibility with liquid access to funds
- 24/7 access to your funds via online and mobile banking
- Only a $50 minimum balance required to earn dividends.
- Use this account as overdraft protection.
- Federally insured by the NCUA
Already a member at Cornerstone?
Check your personalized offers!
If you're a current Cornerstone member you may have a special Money Market offer already available in mobile and online banking. Simply login to digital banking, navigate to the main menu and click "Personalized Offers" for quick redemption and approval.