Be a Financial Champion with Cash Coach
Let us help you reach your goals and earn $100*
One of the most helpful features of the Cash Coach tool is the ability to set up savings goals. Whether you're looking to save for a vacation, build your emergency savings or pay off your student loans, the Cash Coach goals tool will help you get there. To encourage you to try out this feature and start saving for your financial future, we are offering a limited time opportunity to win!
Members who set up a savings goal in Cash Coach and make their first savings deposit to that goal by February 28th, will be entered to win one (1) of five (5) $100 deposits toward their goal. An entry will be earned for every new savings goal and deposit created.
- Easily create budgets and categorize and track spending habits: Quickly create a budget and start tagging your transactions to see where and how you spend your money. By seeing how you reach a spending target you can make smarter choices about how you spend.
- Set and track goals: Visually tracking your progress can help you take control and make reaching your financial goals much quicker and easier. Using Cash Coach, you can set goals and automatically track your progress.
- Bring your budget to life: Using the interactive cash flow calendar, you can see how much money you have available to pay bills and other expenses day-by-day, allowing you to make informed choices on when to schedule bills and other spending.
- View a full financial picture: Add other financial institution accounts, including mortgages and credit cards, to Cash Coach for a view of all account balances and transactions in one place. Cash Coach will then automatically track your relationships so you can track spending, set budgets and calculate your net worth.
- Stay informed with account alerts: With Cash Coach, you really are in control. Be alerted when an account balance changes significantly, transactions to a specific retailer occur, when you are close to exceeding a spending category, and more.
- Build wealth and watch it grow: No need to keep manually updated a spreadsheet. Cash Coach helps you quickly add up all your assets and debts to show you an up-to-date estimate of your net worth.
Mobile Banking Overview
Online Banking Overview
Cash Coach is embedded within both Online and Mobile Banking, so there are no additional downloads or registrations required. Once you login to either platform it is easy to navigate to Cash Coach.
Cash Coach How-Tos
See which spending category you have spent the most in so far this month.
- Select other parts of the wheel to see other major category spending. Your transactions will categorize themselves with ‘tags’.
- To personalize these categories, or split the transaction between tags, select the transaction and edit the tag.
- When you select a transaction from the dashboard you can also change the name of the transaction, create a budget or add a recurring transaction to your Cashflow Calendar.
New users can look at the insights for guidance on what to budget based on spending.
- Navigate to Budgets and click on “View Budgets.”
- Click on the Spending Target you’d like to edit from the list.
- Click “Edit Budget” to edit or delete.
- You can change the name, amount, tags, and accounts associated with this Spending Target from here.
The cash flow calendar brings your budget to life through an interactive calendar.
- Navigate to Cashflow.
- Click the plus sign to “Add Income” or “Add Bill.”
- Enter in the required information and select “Save.”
Create savings goals, like saving for a vacation, or a debt reduction goal, like paying off a high-rate credit card.
- Navigate to Goals, and select “Add Goal.”
- Select your desired pay off or savings goal.
- Fill in the required information.
- Click “Save” to complete the process of adding a new goal.
Syncing other accounts for a complete financial picture is simple.
- Navigate to Accounts, and click the plus sign to “Add Linked Account.”
- Select an institution or use the search to find your institution.
- Enter in the required information and select “Connect.”
- You’ll receive a notification on your PFM dashboard once the account has been synced successfully