The Credit Union in Your Corner
All of our branch lobbies and drive-thru's are currently open, but if you'd like to save time and ensure short wait times please schedule an appointment at your branch location of choice, below.
Planning your visit.
1. Mask requirements
- Masks are not required for fully vaccinated team members, members & visitors in all CCF locations, except:
- Within the Financial Service Representative areas or areas in which team members and members sit together. Masks will be required in these areas. These areas will be clearly marked.
- Masks/face coverings are required in all areas of the credit union for all individuals who are not fully vaccinated.
2. Social distancing
Only a specified number of individuals will be allowed in the branch at a time and you may be asked to wait outside if we are at capacity. Each branch location will have a different branch capacity, so please be mindful of branch signage at each location.
3. Cleaning & sanitization
4. Appointments & branch hours
Always here to serve you.
- Drive-thru service during regular business hours
- Online and Mobile banking
- Access to over 35,000 surcharge-free ATMs
- Mobile and Direct Deposit services
- Online loan applications
- Direct conversations with a live CCF representative using the Message feature within Online and Mobile banking
"Cornerstone Community Financial is working hard to continue meeting your needs as we navigate through the demands created by the COVID pandemic. Providing consistent service and support to our members is of utmost importance to the CCF team. We will continue to do whatever it takes to help our members rise above this challenging time. Thank you for your membership and your continued trust in us."
Heidi Kassab, President & CEO