As we continue to adjust how we serve you during this trying time, we encourage all members to follow preventative actions recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to help prevent the spread of illnesses like COVID-19.
- Stay home when you are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue immediately in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using regular household cleaning spray or wipes
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.