community support

CCF is in your corner during this time of uncertainty, that's why we've collected some resources from our local communities in one easy-to-find location. 


Emergency Assistance-Apply for energy, health insurance, food & other assistance through MIBridges
Unemployment Assistance
Apply for unemployment assistance through the Michigan Unemployment Insurance Agency
Business Assistance
Find COVID-19 Workplace Safety Guidance
Local Covid-19 testing sites and more:
Food Pantries:



Perrysburg Resources

wood county health department

If you have been financially affected by COVID-19 and are in need of assistance, Great Lakes Community Action Partnership may be able to help. GLCAP can provide assistance for those who need help with mortgage or rent payments, electric or gas utility expenses, water and sewer utility expenses and other needs.
Assistance is available to residents of the following counties:
  • Ottawa
  • Sandusky
  • Seneca
  • Wood