CCF Celebrates 70 years
Celebrate 70 years with a limited-time 1.99% APR* credit card balance transfer rate.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. 1.99% APR will be applied to balance transfers made for a period of 12 months after the balance transfer is processed. Balance transfers must post to your account by March 31st, 2021, to receive the promotional rate. Any remaining balance at the end of the 12-month period will begin to accrue interest at the cash advance rate stated in your account terms and conditions, which is subject to change. The terms of your account, including purchase and cash advance APRs, are subject to change. Any such changes will be made in accordance with the Consumer Credit Card Agreement. Please note: You are liable for any late payments, finance charges or disputed amounts on your other accounts. Finance charges begin accruing the day the balance transfer is processed. Transferred balances must come from another institution. Other restrictions may apply. Subject to change at any time. Cannot be combined with other offers. Offer good through 3/31/2021.
New and improved member referral program: Refer a friend or family member and earn $50* each!
- Both the referring member and new member must be at least 18 years of age with accounts in good standing to receive payouts.
- The referred member must open one of three great CCF products:
- A referral name or referral card must be presented at the time of the new account opening.
- Rewards are paid to both the new member and referral member at 60 days if the required actions are met and both members are in good standing.
*To receive payout, the new member must choose one of the accounts/loans offered and complete the following qualifying actions for that account:
1) Rewards Checking: Open Rewards Checking Account. Add monthly direct deposit of at least $250 and make 12 signature-based debit transactions with Rewards Checking debit card within 60 days of account opening.
2) Money Market: Open Money Market Account. Deposit and maintain a $25,000 daily balance within 60 days.
3) Cornerstone Loan: Apply for a loan with Cornerstone. Once qualified, open a loan in the amount of at least $10,000. Loan approval based on member‘s creditworthiness. Qualification will take place 60 days after the loan has been opened, as long as the account is in good standing and payments are made on time.
Payouts will be automatically deposited to member’s share account on either the 5th or 20th of each month, whichever comes first, following the 60-day qualification requirement. Both the referring member and new member must be at least 18 years of age with accounts in good standing to receive payouts. Referring member’s name must be given at account opening to receive credit for the referral. Member referral campaign valid until further notice and is subject to change at any time. There is no limit to the number of referrals for which a member can be payed. Credit union membership requires share savings account with a $10 minimum deposit. CCF employees and board members are not eligible for referral rewards. New member’s account or loan must be opened by 12/31/2021. Other restrictions may apply.