CORE Youth Accounts
OPEN A FREE ACCOUNT TODAY & CCF WILL GIVE YOU $25!*
*Offer subject to change at any time. The $25 cash deposit will be deposited into the CORE Youth Account within 30 days of account opening. Account must be in good standing (no negative balance) to receive match. One account per SSN. $10 deposit required for membership.
- Birthday Gifts: CORE Kids receive a gift in the mail during their birthday month.
- Savings Punch Card: Every deposit earns a punch, every 10th punch earns a reward.
- Good Grade Rewards: Get an A or B on a report card? CORE members can bring in their report cards to any CCF branch to receive two (2) entries for A's and one (1) entry for B's.
- EverFI Courses: These quick, free online classes teach kids about finances. For every class completed, members receive one entry into an annual drawing for a special prize.
- CORE Reward Checking: Starting at age 13, teens can learn to use a Debit Card, pay bills and manage funds while earning 2.02% APY* on their deposits. All with no minimum balance or monthly fees. As a joint account holder, parents/guardians are able to see everything that goes on in the account, as well as set
age-appropriate limits on spending and withdrawals.
- CORE Loans: Teens can take out small personal loans with reasonable limits and low interest rates, and learn firsthand how lending works. They can use the cash for just about any goal: starting a small business, taking a test preparation course, or funding a senior trip.
- CORE Credit Card: With reasonable limits, low interest and no annual fee, a CORE Credit Card is a great way to learn responsible credit card use. Parents/guardians are joint account owners, so spending can be monitored.