As a Cornerstone Community Financial business member, you have access to a suite of convenient business services. It’s like having extra staff members you don’t have to pay.
You also have access to some special benefits we offer exclusively to our business members.
Membership at Cornerstone lets you do something nice for your employees (and yourself, as business owner). Business members have access to:
Through our partnership with Salus Group Benefits, our business members can get individual and group insurance products, as well as administration and billing services.
Individual products include:
- Deferred compensation plans
- Buy/sell funding
- Life and disability insurance
Group products include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
Products can be designed to suit your company’s specific needs.
Business members may be able to offer Cornerstone Community Financial membership to their employees as a no-cost, value-added benefit.
Credit Card Processing (Michigan Retailers Association)
Cornerstone has partnered with the Michigan Retailers Association (MRA) to offer our Michigan and Ohio business members the ability to accept credit and debit card transactions.
- The most established credit card processor in Michigan
- Services all major credit cards
- Low processing rates
- Deposits made directly to your account
- Secure online transaction services available
MRA will meet with you at your nearest Cornerstone branch, your home or your business. Visit www.retailers.com or contact us for more information.
Keeping a business running smoothly is a lot of work. Cornerstone makes that work a little easier with convenient financial services and round-the-clock access. If you have a computer, tablet or smartphone, you have access to your accounts, 24/7 through free Digital Banking services.
Phone Access 24
Even when WiFi fails you, we’re still in your corner. Just call to check balances, transfer funds between accounts, your loan or your Visa®, and hear account histories. You can even change your access code.
To access your accounts, call any of these numbers:
- Auburn Hills & Troy area: 248-340-9310
- Center Line area: 586-754-2300
- Perrysburg area: 419-666-1800
- Travel outside Michigan and Ohio: 800-777-6728
Transfer funds quickly and safely between your Cornerstone account and an account at another financial institution (or vice versa) with this convenient service.
Visa® Convenience Checks
If you have a Cornerstone Visa® Platinum Business Card, you can get Visa® Convenience Checks at no charge. You can use convenience checks for those times when a credit card is not accepted - paying bills, putting a deposit on a car, etc. You’re only limited by the amount of credit you have available.
Contact us or call 800-777-6728 to order your convenience checks.
Learn more about Cornerstone’s Visa® Debit Card and Visa® Platinum Business Card.
Miscellaneous Services and Information
Filing Employee Taxes (IRS Form 941)
Cornerstone is an authorized financial institution for federal tax deposits. We provide two options for your convenience:
- Bring your tax deposits to any branch and we’ll make the deposit for you, OR
- We can provide you with the information to electronically file federal employee tax deposits.