Skip a loan payment with Skip-A-Pay!
Is your wallet feeling the strain of all your monthly payments? Let Cornerstone help! Take advantage of Skip-A-Pay* this month to help lighten your load and free up more money.
For a small fee you can skip up to two (2) payments per rolling 12 months for each eligible loan. You can skip a payment in branch or by calling (800) 777-6728.
Fees to process your skipped payment vary based on the payment amount being skipped. Skip-A-Pay fees are outlined below:
- $50.00 or Less - $15 fee
- $50.01-$199.99 - $25 fee
- $200 or more - $40 fee
This member benefit is available at the discretion of the credit union based on account and member good standing. Other qualifications and restrictions apply. Please see terms and conditions below.
*Terms and Conditions: By choosing to skip a payment you request that Cornerstone Community Financial Credit
Union defer your loan payments as indicated and agree and understand that:
- FEES will apply based on dollar amount of payment being skipped according to fee schedule outlined below. Each loan skipped subject to individual fee.
- Loan payment of $50.00 or less - $15.00
- Loan payment of $50.01-$199.99 = $25.00
- Loan payment of $200.00 or more = $40.00
- The aforementioned fee will be automatically withdrawn from your account once the Skip is approved and processed. If funds are not available in your CCF account, you must contact a CCF representative to complete this request.
- Loans are eligible for skip a pay after (3) three months of history. No more than (2) two skip a pays per rolling 12 months on loan and must be (3) three months apart. Individual application fees do apply when skipping multiple loan payments.
- Your loans(s) must be current (have no amounts past due) at the time you choose to accept this offer and all CCF accounts must be in good standing.
- Variable, real estate, lines of credit, collection and credit card loans are not eligible to be skipped.
- FINANCE CHARGES will continue to accrue at the rate provided in your original loan agreement, during and after that time;
- Deferring your next payment will result in your having to pay higher total FINANCE CHARGES than if you made your payments as originally scheduled;
- This payment deferral will extend the term of your loan(s) and you will have to make extra payment(s) after your loan(s) would otherwise be paid off.
- You will be required to resume your regular monthly payments in the following month.
- If you're requesting a Skip with an established EFT/ACH or Transfer for the account in which you are skipping, you MUST contact Cornerstone or your institution to cancel that month's payment. A Skip will not cancel your scheduled payment transfer.
- If you previously elected credit life and/or disability insurance, the insurance coverage will not be extended beyond the original maturity date.
- All deferrals subject to CCF final approval.
- Additional restrictions and adjustments may apply.