Here at Cornerstone we care about our members' financial well-being. That's why we are providing some of the best money management tips, articles, and information that will make managing your money easier and keep your finances safe.
Money management articles
- Manage your money without a budget (PDF)
- Financial Tips for College Graduates (PDF)
- Money Tips to Ignore (PDF)
- How to get out from under Student Loan Debt (PDF)
- Take Charge of Identity Theft (PDF)
- What to do After Identity Theft- Checklist (PDF)
- Protect yourself from card skimming (PDF)
Filing your Taxes
Did you know if you file a joint tax return, your refund must be deposited into an account with the names of both filers? If you try depositing into an account with the name of only one filer, your deposit will be kicked back to the IRS and thus delay your refund.