It’s time for a checking account that you can actually be excited about — seriously. Rewards Checking earns you incredibly high dividends and refunds your ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide*.
Want more? Get free Online and Mobile Banking, too. You probably already meet the Rewards qualifications — so why not sign up today?
- 2.02% APY* paid on balances up to $15,000
- 2.02% - 0.50% APY* on balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.02% APY* on all balances if qualifications aren't met
- Nationwide ATM withdrawal fee refunds (up to $20 per month)*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Free Phone Banking
- Free direct deposit and payroll deduction
- $100 minimum deposit to open
To earn rewards, just meet the following qualifications each month:
- Have at least 12 signature-based debit card transactions post and settle
- Enroll in and receive eStatements
- Log into Online Banking or Mobile Banking once per month
- Maintain direct deposit
If you don't meet the qualifications any given month, no problem. The account is still free and earns the base dividend rate. You can get back to earning rewards the very next month that you meet qualifications.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of October 1st, 2019. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100. If qualifications are met each monthly statement cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during statement cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 2.02%; and (3) balances over $15,000 earn 0.27% interest rate on portion of balance over $15,000, resulting in 2.02% - 0.50% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.02% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly statement cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. ATM and PIN-based transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Statement cycles begin on the first day of the month and end on the last day of the month. Monthly direct deposit required to have this account. Limit one account per SSN.