CORE Rewards Checking
CORE Rewards Checking
CORE Rewards Checking Accounts reward you for saving! The more you save, the more you earn. Plus, receive nationwide ATM withdrawal fee refunds (up to $20).
- 2.02% APY* paid on balances up to $15,000
- Nationwide ATM withdrawal fee refunds (up to $20 monthly)*
- No minimum balance required to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Free Phone Banking
- Free direct deposit and payroll deduction
- $100 minimum deposit to open
To earn rewards, just meet the following qualifications each month:
- Have at least 12 signature-based debit card transactions post and settle
- Enroll in and receive eStatements
- Log in to Online Banking or Mobile Banking once per cycle
Didn't meet your qualifications this month? No problem! There's no penalty, and you still get a great free account. You can get right back to enjoying your rewards the next month you qualify.
*Core Rewards Checking -APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of January 1st, 2020. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100. If qualifications are met each monthly statement cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during statement cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 2.02%; and (3) balances over $15,000 earn 0.27% interest rate on portion of balance over $15,000, resulting in 2.02% - 0.50% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.02% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly statement cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. ATM and PIN-based transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Statement cycles begin on the first day of the month and end on the last day of the month. Limit one account per SSN.